Maryland DI empowers students!
Maryland Creative Problem Solvers, Inc. (MCPSI) is a non-profit Affiliate of Destination Imagination, Inc.
Each year approximately nearly
enjoy the Destination Imagination experience, and in doing so, become empowered to change the world.
Working with their teammates, students learn curiosity, creativity, and courage.
Students gain the confidence they need to take on any challenge, both inside and outside the classroom.
DI transforms participants into creative leaders.
Your donation can make that possible
MCPSI is run by over
yet it still takes thousands of dollars each year to provide the DI experience to Maryland students.
MCPSI provides all trainings and the regional and state tournaments. It also assists the Global teams in preparing for their big trip. These costs are paid by team registration fees, souvenir sales, generous donations from our supporters and corporate sponsors.
MCPSI offers scholarships to graduating high school seniors each year. If you would like to directly fund scholarships rather than our general fund, please specify “Scholarships” on either the note on the PayPal form, or the donor form that you mail in.
Ways to help:
Talk to your friends, neighbors, and relatives about the benefits of DI: teamwork, problem solving, and creativity.
- Like Maryland Destination Imagination on Facebook.
- Talk to teachers and school administrators about the program.
- Offer the services of your business – photocopying, sign production, advertising, food and bottled water for appraisers, snacks for the kids …
- Make a connection with an employer that may be interested in being a corporate sponsor.
- Write in Maryland Creative Problem Solvers, Inc. on your United Way registration form.
Considering Corporate sponsorship? Contact Lisa Clark, Affiliate Director at Lisa@marylanddi.org.
Mail checks to:
PO Box 1566
White Plains, MD 20695
To donate by mail please fill out this form: