Read the following documents to become familiar with the DI program and its costs and requirements.
Purchase a Team Number
- What is a Team Number?
- A Team Number allows the purchaser to put together one team of two to seven participants.
- Team Numbers do not have to be associated with a school or organization.
- There are no restrictions on how a team is assembled or selected.
- A team number entitles a team to participate in a Team Challenge at any Level defined within the Destination Imagination (DI) program structure.
- Purchase your Team Number
- If your team is from Anne Arundel, St. Mary’s, or Wicomico Counties, you may be eligible for a reduced cost team number. Contact your Regional Director for details.
- Go to www.shopdi.org
- Select the relevant Team Number. Challenge Program Team Number for competitive teams and Early Learning – Rising Stars (non-competitive) for kindergarten through 2nd grade
- Note that the price will be adjusted to include the MD affiliate fee when you add the Team Number to your Cart.
- When you go to check out, you will be asked to either log in to your existing DI account or create a new one.
- Soon after your purchase, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access program materials online.
- Access the challenges and other resources online. INSTRUCTIONS
- Read the challenge First Look previews, Rules of the Road, and the Roadmap to learn how the DI program works and what you need to do to have a successful team.
- Find team managers and members for each team and begin meeting. This Tools for Success can be used to recruit teams.
- Team Manager training is available in various forms:
- Road Map – Included in the program materials
- Team Manager Training – see for dates and details
Enjoy your DI Team(s) and be amazed at what they can accomplish!