IGNITE 2022 is a virtual education conference that brings Destination Imagination (DI) volunteers together from around the world. The conference is designed to help DI volunteers learn new and innovative approaches to education, network and share successful fundraising and marketing strategies, explore critical issues surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion, and more.
This year’s conference will take place June 20-24, 2022, via online platforms.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who can make a 60-90 minute virtual presentation on a topic relevant to our volunteers, including (but not limited to):
- Health and safety procedures for events
- Fundraising/grant writing
- Use of technology for DI
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Belonging
- Success stories from a DI Affiliate
- Sharing favorite Instant Challenges and/or team building activities.
- Training for a specific volunteer role (Team Manager, Challenge Master, etc.)
All are welcome to apply, regardless of your current role or any previous experience with DI.
If you or someone you know is interested in being a presenter at IGNITE 2022, just fill out this application form.
Applications will be accepted through March 1. All selected presenters will be notified by April 1. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The post Ignite 2022 Call for Speakers appeared first on Destination Imagination.