We just talked to 12 inspiring people who are guests on Destination Imagination’s new podcast, What’s the Big Idea? Beginning on July 22, tune in to a new episode each week with an industry leader who shares insights into their professional journeys and tells us how creativity, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking helped them reach success.
As you know, these important capabilities are the exact skills that students develop as they move through the transformative DI experience.
If you’re a parent, you’ll want to hear them describe the experiences they had as children that helped prepare them for success.
If you’re an educator, you’ll enjoy it when they share how they used lessons learned as they forged their career paths.
If you’re a student, you’ll like the inside look at careers in business, technology, science, arts, and even professional sports!
These leaders will provide you with a glimpse into the future so that you can imagine a destination that values all that you or your students gain from Destination Imagination.
Our Season 1 Lineup Includes
- Andrew Berry, General Manager of the Cleveland Browns
- India Sylvester, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer of Lumen Technologies
- Grace Hsiu, Senior Manager of Artist Strategy for Platoon
- Chloe Kontos, Executive Director of Cyber Security and Controls for JP Morgan Chase
- Dr. Chawne Kimber, Dean of the College at Washington and Lee University
- Marshall Rainey, Visual Effects Managers for films like Justice League and Godzilla vs. Kong
- Gabrielle Gay, Education Activist
- Brian Guehring, Playwright and Co-Founder of Pride Players at the Omaha Theater Company
- Gail Bower, Revenue Strategist at Bower & Co. Consulting LLC
- Michael Smith, Executive Director for My Brother’s Keeper Alliance
- Rachel Hale, Singer/Songwriter
- Ted Tagami, CEO of Magnitude.io, Education Chair/User Advisory Committee, International Space Station US National Lab
Podcast launches July 22
Sign up for our mailing list and get the latest episodes sent directly to your inbox.