February 08, 2016
Written by Destination Imagination
As a cause-driven nonprofit, we aim to provide students, educators, administrators and parents with resources that are affordable and of the highest quality. It’s essential that Destination Imagination continues to grow and evolve in order to prepare students for careers in the 21st century workforce and beyond. From the development of two new computer science Challenges to our project management tools for teams to our extended team and Team Manager resources through our website and blog, we have hired new staff to ensure we continue to provide leading project-based learning programming and resources for everyone involved with Destination Imagination.
Beginning with the 2016-17 season of Destination Imagination, we will be increasing prices for Team Registrations. The price increase is in line with industry standards and allows us to continue providing high-quality educational programming, resources, marketing support, our Ignite volunteer and educator conference, and additional support for our Affiliates. The increase is also partly in response to the rise of costs across external suppliers and services.
2016-17 Team Registration Pricing & Updates:
- Team Registration with copy of printed Program Materials: $125
- Team Registration with digital download version of the Program Materials: $105 (16% savings)
- Rising Stars! registration with printed Program Materials: $75
- Rising Stars! registration with digital download version: $65
- Team Numbers for all pre-orders will be issued in late July via email
- Program Materials and digital files, including the 2016-17 Team Challenges, will be made available on September 1
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-888-321-1503.
We are grateful for your continued support and look forward to providing many more new and exciting educational opportunities for students.
To pre-order your 2016-17 Team Registration, click here.