Beginning August 1, Team Numbers will be available for purchase on ShopDI.org.
You may have heard there are a few changes to this year’s Team Challenge purchasing, selection and distribution process. The key updates to this year’s process are as follows:
- This year, teams will have the opportunity to review Challenge preview videos and a First Look document to learn more about each of the six competitive Team Challenges. These will be available on DestinationImagination.org/previews mid-August.
- Once the decision is made to participate and 2017-18 Team Numbers are purchased, Team Managers can log in to the Resource Area to review a full Team Challenge by selecting the Challenge and the team’s competition level.
- Teams may change their selection to review a different Challenge at any time and as many times necessary to make a final Challenge selection.
- Once a team has decided on their preferred Challenge, the Team Manager must make sure that the final Challenge selected in the Resource Area is the one their team plans to solve for the purpose of competing in a tournament.
- Team Managers (U.S., Canada and Mexico only) may also request a printed copy of their final selected Challenge. It is important to note that if a team decides to change their Challenge selection after requesting a printed copy, they will only gain digital access to the newly selected Challenge.
- In addition to gaining digital access to the final Challenge selected, purchasers will gain immediate digital access to Rules of the Road and Roadmap. These resources will automatically be shipped to the purchaser’s address of choice at no additional cost (U.S., Canada and Mexico only).
If you have any additional questions, please contact [email protected] or call 1-888-321-1503.
Thank you for your dedication and support of Destination Imagination and for helping to empower students in your local schools and communities. We look forward to seeing and celebrating your team’s solution!