October 06, 2015
Written by Destination Imagination
The Creative Costume Contest is back!
Forget the store-bought Halloween costumes. For this Challenge, use your imagination and creativity to design a homemade Halloween costume. Then, snap a photo of your costume and upload it through the “Creative Costume Contest” app on our Facebook page.
The winner will be chosen based on how many “likes” their photo has, so be sure to have your friends and family vote for you! We will also feature the winner of our contest on our Facebook and Twitter pages. The deadline to enter the contest is Monday, November 2 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Good luck and happy creating!
The winner will receive a gift pack from Destination Imagination worth over $100.
- Use your imagination and creativity skills to design a homemade Halloween costume.
- “Like” the Destination Imagination Facebook page.
- Upload a photo of your costume through the Creative Costume Contest app on our Facebook page.
- Collect votes by telling your friends and family to vote for your photo.
- If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian permission before entering this contest.
- Deadline to enter the Creative Costume Contest is November 2, 2015 at 11:59pm EST.
- This contest is open to everyone, including team members, Team Managers, alumni, volunteers, parents, teachers, school administrators and anyone else who likes DI.
- Limit only one submission per person.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Destination Imagination, Inc. from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.